A wide variety of engineering services is available to help customers minimize the plant resources required to install, configure, start up and maintain their instruments or systems . Engineering Services are preformed by focused a Project Team that can include Matrikon Moore engineers (safety certified) and/or system integrators. This Team is dedicated to the System from design through maintenance .These services include:
- - Project management & administration to make sure the equipment delivers and starts up on time and within budget.
- - Control strategy design, which takes advantage of the company's process control expertise to identify the control needs, determine the most effective equipment and develop a control strategy that provides the most return from the process.
- - Site planning in which space limitations, environmental conditions and other factors influencing product or system performance are addressed.
- - System configuration to ensure that all resources are used to their maximum potential.
- - Factory acceptance testing
- - System installation and startup guidance to facilitate a smooth transition to on-line operation.
- - Validation services
- - Utilization review in which an instrument or system that has been running for a period of time is evaluated to determine if its resources are being fully utilized and if not, what changes are needed.